Home Tohnichi - Torque Wrench Preset type Torque Wrench
Preset type Torque Wrench
Made By : Tohnichi
Made In : Japan
Model No. : QSP / QSP-MH
Ratchet Head Type Preset Torque Wrench, Tohnichi (Japan) make
- No external Scale, Torque values set using Key & Tester
- Ideal for mass production application
- Preset type
- QSP has no graduations. Torque is set internally along with a torque tester. Workers can not change torque setting so there can be no accidental change while in use.
- A click will signal that the proper amount of torque has been applied.
- The ratchet head features 24 teeth accurately ground to provide durability and creates movement at 15 degree intervals which allows for gear ease of tightening in confined spaces.
- Rasin grip provides easy operation and user comfort. (Only models QSP25N3-140N3, other models with knurled grip.)