Home Luthra Inspection Instruments Bench Center
Made By : Luthra
Made In : Indian
We offer a vast range of superior quality bench centres, which are extensively used for general inspection work in metrology laboratories and other industries. Our range includes cast iron bench centre, mini bench centre ,vertical bench centre, universal bench centre and many other. These bench centres are known for delivering better durability, reliability and performance in the defined operations. Further, we also customize these bench centres as per the specific demands of clients.
Our range of bench centres includes cast iron bench centre, vertical bench centre, mini bench centre cast iron base, mini bench centre granite base, universal bench centre, surface plate with bench centre and bench vise.
Backed by a team of experts, we are offering a qualitative range of cast iron bench centers that are accurate and quick method for inspecting radial run out of camshafts, crankshafts and cylindrical shafts. Manufactured as per IS: 5980-1978, these cast iron bench centers are utilized in machine shops, tool rooms and standard rooms for checking various parameters such as concentrically , parallelism and true rotation of components. The bench centers manufactured at our works are made up of close grained cast iron and finished to higher degree of accuracy by hand scrapping.
Some of the salient features of Bench Centers are:
- The base of bench centers and its heads are artificially stress relieved as precaution against distortion
- One of the center is spring loaded to ensure uniform pressure while holding and easy loading and unloading of work piece without disturbing the accuracy.
- Centers are made from high carbon steel hardened and ground finish, having more taper MT-3 and are replaceable.
- Both heads are adjustable to the required positions, easy and quick setting of the required distance between the centers.
- The heavy duty bed is provided with two T-Slots, parallel to each other
- Our range of Bench centers are supplied with computerized calibration certificate traceable to National Physical Laboratory (NPL, Govt of India) New Delhi
|Admit Between Center in MM||Centres Height in MM||Co-axiality of Centres in Micron|